Direct recruitment for the category number 89/2019 Applications are invited from Government Secretariat / Kerala Public Service Commission / Local Fund Audit Department / Kerala Legislative Secretariat.64 vacancies are available. The salary is Rs. 16500 -35700. Candidates should have been born between 02.01 .1983 and 02 -02 -2001. Age relaxation for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Widows. Must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination.
|Designation||: Office Attendant|
|Salary||: 16500 -35700|
|Job Posted||: 07-Aug-2019|
Public Service Commission Office
Phone : -
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Direct recruitment
- Category number 89/2019
- Applications are invited from Government Secretariat / Kerala Public Service Commission / Local Fund Audit Department / Kerala Legislative Secretariat
- .64 vacancies are available.
- The salary is Rs. 16500 -35700.
- Candidates should have been born between 02.01 .1983 and 02 -02 -2001.
- Age relaxation for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Widows.
- Must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination.
About Government Secretariat
The Kerala Government Secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram is the seat of administration of the Government of Kerala, housing important ministries and bureaucratic offices. It is the highest echelon of state administrative structure offering locus for the exercise of authority by state Government. The secretariat refers to the complex of departments. Its political heads are the ministers while the administrative…
The below diagram shows the step by step procedure of how to avail the services.
We provide you with the job role, necessary qualifications, optimum skills needed and expected salary package for Office Attendant job
We provide you with the currently available jobs in both the public and private sector for Office Attendant jobs
After registration, we provide you with timely updates regarding the date of examination, result and allotment details